- Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~267 ppi density)
- Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Camera 8 MP
- SIM Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Size 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~70.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Capacity 3000 mAh battery
- Card Slot microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Colors Available Black, Gold, Rose Gold, White
- GPU Mali-G71
- Type Li-Ion
- Radio FM radio
- RAM 4 GB
- Chipset Exynos 7885 Octa
- Weight 174 g (6.14 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE
- Internal 32 GB
- Video [email protected]
- Others - ANT+ support - MP4/WMV/H.264 player - MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/
- WIFI Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Multitouch Yes
- Back 13 MP + 5 MP
- Special Features LED flash
- Dimensions 153.5 x 77.2 x 8.2 mm (6.04 x 3.04 x 0.32 in)
- Network Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo launched in April, 2018. It brings features like LED flash, panorama, HDR, Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity. It also comes with 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo runs Android 8.0 (Oreo) and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery and also comes with 1.6 GHz octa-core processor with 4 GB of RAM. It measures 153.50 x 77.20 x 8.20 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 174.00 grams. It also includes Dual 13 MP+5 MP Back cameras with 8 MP in Front. In our muthophone site you can see the specification and compare Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo prices from trusted online stores in Bangladesh.
When you order from pachmishali.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!